Computer security, cybersecurity or information technology security is the protection of computer systems and networks from the theft of or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
- Teacher: Robert Dixon
This course will give you a better appreciation for Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Fight of Terrorism
At the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the auditors role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports and follow up on a audit in compliance with ISO 9001.